NEW! Healthcare Business Development Specialist
Posted on December 22nd, 2016
This is a full time position in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Healthcare Business Development Specialist is extremely independent, motivated, confident, personable and fun with outstanding communication skills. You’ll be primarily responsible for calling hospitals and healthcare practices in designated areas to offer local company profiles to be featured in Good Housekeeping, Redbook, Woman’s Day and O, The Oprah Magazine.
Candidates must have a great demeanor to confidently communicate the value of being featured locally in national magazines read by one in five women in the United States. At your fingertips, you’ll have access to media kits, additional collateral and hundreds of well-known healthcare companies that we’ve built rapport with.
Apply for This Position
- Complete thorough training on a proven inside sales process.
- Build trustworthy relationships with executives, CEOs, and doctors from a database of healthcare prospects.
- Track key sales metrics including calls made, emails sent, meetings scheduled, opportunities, deals won and lost.
- Report insights, obstacles and key findings from sales meetings with management.
- Work with creative team in house to deliver stories that will be featured in prestigious magazines.
- BA or BS and equivalent 5 years experience in a sales related role.
- 2 or more years of sales experience with track record of over quota achievement.
- Good business etiquette, follow through and understanding of solution selling.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required.
- Highly motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Bonus skills: Sales or marketing experience in the healthcare industry
Employee Benefits at a Glance
All full-time employees at Advent Media Group enjoy 50% of their healthcare plans paid and have affordable dental and vision insurance coverage. Life and short/long term disability insurance is covered by the company, along with a competitive 401K enrollment after reaching one year of employment.