NEW! Managing Editor/Writer
Posted on January 3rd, 2017
This is a full time position in Cincinnati, Ohio.
So, you’re a fabulous writer? A grammar-lover? And your heart flutters at the thought of seeing your copy in magazines like Fortune, Good Housekeeping, and O, The Oprah Magazine?
Good. We want to hear from you. Advent Media Group is hiring a Managing Editor/Writer to oversee its copy operations in the downtown Cincinnati office.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Apply for This Position
Additional Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of writing and editing experience, preferably in journalism
- Exceptionally deadline-oriented and able to handle tight copy turnarounds
- Thorough and personable phone interviewing skills
- Flawless proofreading abilities
- Driven, efficient, and honest
- A high-capacity personality and an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Able to remain positive and levelheaded in stressful situations
- Familiarity with AP Style (or willingness to learn quickly)
- Desire to grow personally and professionally as a leader in this company
Employee Benefits at a Glance
All full-time employees at Advent Media Group enjoy 50% of their healthcare plans paid and have affordable dental and vision insurance coverage. Life and short/long term disability insurance is covered by the company, along with a competitive 401K enrollment after reaching one year of employment.