NEW! Online Marketing Project Manager
Posted on January 5th, 2017
This is a full time position Cincinnati, Ohio
The online marketing project manager is exceptional at communicating and ensuring quality work is delivered to customers on time.
You'll be primarily responsible for communicating with customers and employees to track deliverables, labor hours, billable hours, budgets and gross profits for each account.
This management position requires a team player that is confident, personable, fun and organized. The online marketing project manager genuinely enjoys working with customers and learning new things inside and out.
Apply for This Position
- Learn the ins and outs of digital marketing services and offerings from Advent Media Group
- Become a management liason between clients and creative team members
- Assess the best avenue for tracking account deliverables, labor hours, billable hours and budgets
- Help employees prioritize deliverables and streamline tasks each week
Additional Requirements for this Position
- Excellent time management
- Analytical thinking and attention-to-detail
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Three to five years of previous account or project management experience
- Experience managing digital, marketing, and/or technology related projects, a big plus
Employee Benefits at a Glance
All full-time employees at Advent Media Group enjoy 50% of their healthcare plans paid and have affordable dental and vision insurance coverage. Life and short/long term disability insurance is covered by the company, along with a competitive 401K enrollment after reaching one year of employment.